Who are We?
Tuesday, 26 April 2016
Hector & Search of Happiness❤️.
After reading so many books & watching a lot of movies, i came across this beautiful Movie : HECTOR & SEARCH FOR HAPPINESS.
We should concern ourselves not with the pursuit of happiness but with the happiness of pursuit.
The search for happiness.
1. Making comparison can ruin your happiness.
2. A Lot of people think happiness is being richer or more important.
3. Many people see happiness only in their future.
4. Happiness could be the freedom to love more than one partner at the same time.
5. Sometimes, happiness is not knowing the whole story.
6. Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.
7. Ask, does this person bring you predominantly: up or down?
8. Happiness is answering your calling.
9. Happiness is being loved for who you are.
10. Fear is impediment to happiness.
11. Happiness is feeling completely alive.
12. Happiness is knowing how to celebrate.
13. Listening is loving.
All these can be helpful to find happiness, May be in your context something can be different & way better, So don't forget to share your state & idea of happiness <3
April 26, 2016
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest